Policies & Procedures
· Orders shipping within the LOCAL delivery area of each distribution center ( Westland, MI; Middleburg Heights, OH) must be received by 1:00 pm to be delivered the next day via All Med trucks. Customers may establish special delivery requests at any time.
· Facilities outside the metropolitan area should place orders in by 11:00 am. Orders will be received by the 2nd business day, dependent upon the location of the facility
· Orders needing be shipped via small parcel (ProMed, Federal Express, or Priority) must be placed by 2:00 pm. Depending on the geography, the facility can anticipate a one or two day lead-time. Please check with your Account Manager or Inside Account Representative for your particular facility. Customers may request an overnight or guaranteed delivery for an additional charge.
· Customers requiring same day delivery will be charged a minimum of $25.00. All Med’s emergency voicemail is monitored 24/7/365
· In order to control freight costs and continue to serve our customers most efficiently, All Med has implemented a 1 delivery per week. This applies to palletized scheduled deliveries received by a truck, and does not pertain to additional Fed Ex or UPS orders. For facilities being shipped via All Med trucks, delivery days have been routed according to geography. For customers requiring local deliveries outside of regularly scheduled route, or in excess of 1/week, orders will be subject to a $75.00 surcharge fee. Exceptions include: All Med errors, holidays, All Care orders.
· Orders under $300.00 will be assessed the actual freight charges for the order. Freight charges will not apply to backorders.
· Special orders being drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer will be subject to the manufacturer’s drop-ship surcharges.
· Orders totaling over $300 that require special shipping procedures (i.e. lift gate truck) may incur an extra handling charge, in concurrence with the freight company’s fees. The Customer will be notified before receiving this surcharge.
Returning goods for Credit:
· For accurate and timely resolution of errors, facilities should report any shipping discrepancies within 1 business day. Any discrepancies reported after this time will be handled on a case by case basis.
· Customer may request a pick up within 60 days of the product ordered, as long as the product is in its original package and can be resold. PLEASE NOTE EXPIRATION DATES: All Med is unable to accept the return of Enteral Nutrition, Oral Supplements, Over the Counter medications, or Vitamins/Supplements that expire within 90 days of return. In certain cases, items that are nonstock, special, or custom orders may not be eligible for return. Each request will be handled on a case by case basis.
All returns must include an RMA- our drivers are unable to accept returns that have not been preauthorized. Please contact your Inside Account Representative at (800) 434-2909 to receive an RMA. Your inside account representative will forward you a copy of the RMA to include with your return. After obtaining an RMA, you can send the item to:
ALL MED MEDICAL
6321 Commerce Dr.
Westland, MI 48185 Attn: RETURNS
Return Shipping Options
• Ship via Fedex/UPS - No shipping or handling charges will be incurred from All Med- facility pays for freight on their own account or at a Fed Ex/UPS drop off location
• Local All Med truck- No shipping or handling charges will be incurred if the return is made at the time of a regular route delivery.
• LTL Carrier- Shipping charges per LTL freight charge.
• Sales Rep (small items)- No shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
• Small Parcel Call Tags- $7 for each call tag + Shipping & Handling ; All Med will send packaging labels and facility will need to apply to packages and call for pickup
Once received, All Med will inspect the item to ensure it is indeed resalable and qualifies for return. A credit will then be generated and a restocking fee will also be applied based on the following:
All Med error: picking or order entry = 0 charge (Shipping & Handling charges will no apply)
Customer error: stock items = 10% restock fee + Shipping & Handling
Customer error: special order = 25% restock fee + Shipping & Handling (Subject to Manufacturer Return Policy & Procedure).
· Returns concerning product conversions or upgrades: In the event that a manufacturer discontinues a product, or a facility or group changes product formularies, the facility will be responsible for scheduling all related in-services in a timely fashion to ensure existing product inventory is used prior to the conversion. All Med will make every effort to work with the facility on appropriate stock levels to facilitate a smooth transition.
· Standard Terms: .5% 10/Net 30
· Additional Terms: Specialty terms beyond those stated above may be negotiated on a facility basis and acceptance of alternate terms will be at the discretion and review of the All Med Accounts Receivable department
· Credit Card: Visa and MasterCard accepted; Early pay discount not available when paying by Credit
· Additional Discounts: 1% On-Line Ordering Discount calculated at time of each order
· Capital and Equipment Purchases: Financing and extended payment terms for capital purchases are available